A Day of Door Knocking with Bill Cook
Want to SEE how to get 8 out of 10 sellers to invite you in?
Want to SEE how to make a 4 to 8 written offers a day?
Want to SEE how to find motivated sellers who aren’t on anybody else’s radar?
Want to SEE what it’s like to get face-to-face with homeowners and sellers?
Spend the day with Bill Cook out knocking on homeowners’ doors. No classroom theory here – it’s ALL meat and potatoes, face-to-face, real-world learning.
When it comes to knocking on homeowners’ doors, no one has more experience than Bill. He’s been doing it for a living since 1972!
HOW WE WILL SPEND THE DAY:
- We will make between 4 and 8 written offers at homeowners’ homes
- If a house has a realtor’s sign in the yard, we’ll knock on the seller’s door
- If a house has a “For Sale By Owner” sign in the yard, we’ll knock on the seller’s door
- If a house has a “For Rent” sign in the yard, we’ll knock on the “seller’s” door
- If a house is in foreclosure, we’ll will knock on the homeowner’s door
- If a house is vacant, we will knock on the neighbors’ doors to find the missing homeowner
- Bottom line: Never find a reason to NOT knock on a homeowner’s door!
- And here’s the best part: Every time a seller invites us in, we’ll make our way to the kitchen table, ask Pete Fortunato’s famous question: “Why are you selling such a nice house like this?” and construct a written offer!
- If, FOR ANY REASON, you do not feel the day with Bill was worth YOUR VALUABLE TIME, then the day is FREE, no questions asked!